Monday, July 26, 2010

Angelina shares her dark side..

angelina_jolie_watching_dengerously_oaph33.jpg


honest & promoting Salt..

Angelina Jolie recently revealed that she definitely has a dark side She says:

"There's certainly a side of me that isn't completely…sane. Or completely 'even' all the time. We all have our dark sides. I grew up in front of everybody, really. The big years of exploration. There was a certain madness I was going through. I learned a lot about myself.

"People tend to sum up times in your life and simplify. I would say there's a way of being bold when you're young that seems very brave. … What's perceived as tough is a very funny thing. I think to be a parent is one of the scariest, boldest things to do, as opposed to, um, getting a tattoo. … Much more than jumping into a pool when you're 20."

Speaking of parenting, she also had more kind words about her partner Brad saying he makes her "a better person." She continues:

"I've learned so much from him, as you do when you come together with another person. You both make each other better. You both learn about the best of each other, and recognize the things where you're failing, or where you need to step up.

"When it's a great partnership, you really are patient with each other. He has been a huge influence on me. In all ways, from my parenting to my art, to … everything."

But Ange is still her own woman and a strong one at that! She declares:

"My evolution, and any extremes in my evolution, has been my personality, out of the nature of what's inside me. I'm very unaware of my public self. I don't read anything written about me. I don't look at magazines. I only watch the films and premieres if I have to. I still haven't seen some of my films."


No comments:

Post a Comment