Monday, July 26, 2010

Zac Efron Enjoys Day Off Ahead Of Weeklong Promotions

zac-efron-enjoys-day-ahead-weeklong-promotions-392656.jpg

Having arrived in the Big Apple on Saturday afternoon, Zac Efron enjoyed a day free from work duties by making his way around New York City on Sunday (July 25).

Looking casual cool in Ray Bans, a grey top and matching trousers, the "Charlie St Cloud" star started things off with a trip to see a matinee showing of "Memphis"

Once the show ended, Zac headed over to John's Pizzeria for a bite to eat before ending his night by supporting former "High School Musical" co-star Corbin Bleu at a running of his "In The Heights" stage production.

In related news, Zac recently spoke with press about his high regard for TV show “Man Vs. Wild” host Bear Grylls, saying, "I really want to hit a national park this summer. I’m a big fan of Bear Grylls and Man vs. Wild. I like to backpack, filter my own water, make a fire. But I bring packaged food—I’m not setting squirrel traps."

Expect to see a lot of Zac this week, as his new movie "Charlie St Cloud" hits theaters this Friday, July 30th.



No comments:

Post a Comment