Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Javier Is Mancrushing On Poppa Pitt

brad-pitt.jpg

DGG-017443.jpg


While talking with Elle, Javier Bardem reveals a hawt celeb that he felt like he could fall in love with - and it's Brad Pitt!

He said:

"I had the great opportunity to meet Brad a couple of times…what a beauty. He is beautiful and his physicality is so amazing to see. But the beauty really comes from different places - the way he talks, the way he's interested in what you're saying.

And that body is like - wow. It's amazing, no? He really made me feel very, like…I don't know, like, I could fall in love with him! Like a teenage girl getting crazy and going [screams] like that. I met him only twice but I would say it's a good self. And that is when the beauty comes voom!"

Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment